Category:
Casino
Article Tags:
·
40082 Views
2344 0

Bitkup Casino

Bitkup is not a full-fledged bitcoin mobile casino but it can provide a great mobile BTC gambling experience. It was launched in 2014, focusing on the Brazil World Cup 2014 with an initial pot of 1.43 BTC. According to the team behind Bitkup, 80% of the bets placed by players is sent to the jackpot while the remaining 20% is used to pay for the operating expenses of the site, including the costs of the website design, development, server, and marketing.

At the time this Bitkup review was written, the site was preparing for the 2016 Rio Olympics. After the World Cup in Brazil, the Bitkup website announced that it was supposed to offer more Bitkup competitions. However, there seems to have been none. At the time we were doing this review, the site did not have its Join (or Sign Up) and Sign In buttons (as shown below). Apparently, it was not accepting players yet, although it was already preparing for the upcoming major sporting event of 2016.

Bitkup, according to its creators, was mainly created to help disseminate wider interest in bitcoins, not just among cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Originally, it targeted those who want to have fun by trying their luck in predicting the outcomes of games in the 2014 World Cup. Bitkup was created by independent developers who share the same passion for bitcoin and football.

To play on Bitkup, you will be predicting the results of games or matches in a major sports event or tournament. Every time you make a correct prediction, you earn points. The winner will be the top players with the most number of points. Bitkup is a bitcoin multiplayer game. You will be competing with other players who will also try to predict the results of the games in a major sports event or tournament. The games or matches are shown on the site’s homepage. There’s a countdown shown on the site. Of course, you have to make your bet before the countdown ends. You just have to mark the tick box for your prediction and click on the Save button.

The points that can be earned as you play on Bitkup are as follows:

You get 1 point if you correctly predict the winner of the game.

You get 1 point if you correctly guess if it’s going to be a draw.

You get 3 points if you correctly guess the exact score of the winning team or player.

There are two playing options: the Pro League and the Free League. In the Pro League, you need to place a bet of 0.05 BTC to be able to join. This is a one-time bet that allows you to make predictions in as many games or events as you like. Yes, you just have to spend 0.05 BTC to participate in predicting the results of all the games in the major sports event featured on Bitkup. In 2016, the anticipated major event is the 2016 Olympics in Rio. For the Free League, as the name implies, you don’t have to place any bet. You can still win some bitcoins without having to spend any bitcoin. However, naturally, the prizes that can be won in the Free League are not as high as the prizes that can be won in the Pro League.

The amount on the jackpot (called the Bitpot) is readily presented on the homepage. This is the amount that will be shared by the winning players at the end of the featured sports event. This amount is pooled in from the bets made by players, although it’s only 80% of all the bets made. As mentioned, Bitkup sends 80% of the bet made by Pro players into the Bitpot while the remaining 20% is used for the operations of the site. In the 2014 World Cup Bitkup game, the top 20 point earners are declared the winners for both the Free and Pro Leagues. The player in the Pro League with the highest number of points gets 50% of the Bitpot while the first and third runners up win 15% and 13% of the Bitpot respectively. The 17 other top point earners get to share the 22% remainder of the Bitpot.

In the 2016 system, it appears that only the top 3 point earners can win prizes. There are no specific details yet as to how the game will go for the Rio Olympics version but based on the initial details posted on the Bitkup site, only the top 3 players can expect to get their share of the jackpot. However, considering the new texts in the updated Bitkup website, it appears that more features have been added. For one, it will already cover more sports events including college football and mixed martial arts tournaments. Also, the site allows players to challenge opponents and taking points away from them.

Bitkup exclusively uses bitcoins (BTC). All of the amounts mentioned on the site are in BTC. There are no deposits on the site. Players only have to send the bet amount to participate in the game. Similarly, the withdrawal process being done in other bitcoin betting sites does not apply on Bitkup. The prizes are announced at the end of the event. The prizes are then sent directly to the winners. The names of the winners are announced on the site and the official Bitkup Twitter account.

If you are not familiar with bitcoin use, Bitkup has a concise video guide you can use as reference.

    • 0 Users (0 votes)
      Security and Integrity
      Features & Advantages
      Deposits & Withdraws
      What people say... Leave your rating
      Sort by:

      Be the first to leave a review.

      User Avatar
      {{{ review.rating_title }}}
      {{{review.rating_comment | nl2br}}}

      Show more
      {{ pageNumber+1 }}
      Leave your rating

      Extra information


      Pros
      • Straightforward bitcoin betting game
      • Free League lets you win prizes without spending a bitcoin.
      • Supports anonymous playing

        Cons
        • Limited to major sports events. There hasn’t been a game on the site since the 2014 FIFA World Cup although BItkup is preparing for the 2016 Rio Olympics.
        • No bonuses and promotions
        • Only a few players get to win prizes.

          Visit website


          Tags:
          ·
          Category:
          Casino