This gambling site is only around 3 years old (at the time we did this IceCasino review) but it has many features that make it a good option for those who are looking for a new site to do online gambling with. For one, it supports bitcoin betting, as it accepts BTC deposits. This is not without a drawback, though (more on this later).
IceCasino also supports multiple payment methods. It offers a decent range of bonuses, affiliate program, and player loyalty/VIP program. Moreover, it is mobile-friendly and has an enticingly simple and quick account registration scheme. Get to know this site more through our in-depth IceCasino review.
At the time we were doing this IceCasino review, there were a total of 177 games, 168 of them are from the Casino section while the other 9 are lottery games. The way the games are presented on the site is a little confusing. We would have missed the lottery games if we did not take a second look at the game gallery.
The casino games are presented according to popularity by default but you can view them based on their categories. The categories are as follows: Slots, Jackpots, Table Games, Video Poker, and Other. The site allows you to mark favorites so they can be conveniently shown under your Favorites category.
- There are 127 games under the Slots category. These include a multitude of jackpot and bonus slots. If you only want to view 3-reel slots, just click on the 3-Reels button right below the game categories.
- The Table Games category has 20 games. These include craps, baccarat, blackjack, roulette, poker games, and other card games.
- For the Video Poker category, there are 9 games listed including Aces and Eights, Double Double Bonus Poker, All American Poker, Jacks or Better, Deuces and Joker, Bonus Deuces Wild Poker, Joker Poker, and Aces and Faces.
- Lastly, the Other Games category features 12 games including bingo and casual games such as Bowled Over (virtual bowling game) and Crypt Crusade (a game similar to snakes and ladders).
The game gallery has a search bar but it does not appear very useful. It only searches for games based on their titles so you can’t expect it to return results that reflect the real range of games available on the site. If you use the keyboard “slot,” for example, you will end up not getting any result despite the fact that more than 70% of the games on the site are slots.
All of the games have their respective Demo and Play for Real options. Since IceCasino accepts bitcoin deposits, we can consider the site as a free bitcoin casino. You can enjoy the games without having to make a deposit via the Demo version, but if course this would entail that real prizes cannot be won.
The games don’t have a fullscreen mode. Game loading time is around average while game intuitiveness and aesthetics can be described as good to great.
IceCasino uses three currencies: US dollar (USD), Russian ruble (RUB), Turkish lira (TRY). The site, however, supports multiple payment methods so deposits can be made in other currencies. They are just converted later on into your preferred currency.
When you click on the Balance link in your dashboard, you will be made to choose the currency you want to use. Be careful in making a click here as you can no longer change your preferred currency after you made a choice.
Deposits on IceCasino can be made through Qiwi, Yandex Money, Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards, OKPay, Neteller, Skrill Monebookers, PaysafeCard, ECOPAYZ, and of course through bitcoin. IceCasino has an excellent presentation of these payment methods so it would be better to just link you to the payment methods page of the site instead of redundantly discussing everything here. This presentation includes enumerations of the advantages of the different payment methods available.
Bitcoin deposits on IceCasino, by the way, is through OKPay. It’s not the usual wallet-to-wallet transaction.
For the withdrawals, the options available are as follows: Qiwi, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, ECOPAYZ, and Visa and MasterCard cards. There is no bitcoin withdrawal option.
All of the details regarding the minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts accepted are presented in the Balance/Cashier/Funds Management page.
There are transaction charges imposed for withdrawals but they appear to be dependent on the amount being withdrawn. You will see them as you make withdrawals.
- Good collection of games
- eCOGRA certified games albeit not provably fair
- Fast account registration
- No fullscreen mode for the games
- Live chat support is only available in Russian
- Low deposit bonus (10% only)
- Bitcoin withdrawal not supported