What Instantri.ch offers is atypical game concept that is simple but something that can be enjoyable. It’s about opening boxes to find prizes. The mechanics are simple although if you examine them closely, you might notice a few things that may not be that favorable or may be slightly dubious.
The site offers one kind of game but with different instances and types. Get to know these games and learn more about the site through our in-depth Instantri.ch review. Find out if this attractive online BTC gambling option is something worth your time and bitcoins.
So what game or games does Instantri.ch offer? It’s actually just one game but offered in six different types. The game is basically about opening boxes to find prizes. Every box you open requires you to spend a credit or credits, depending on the game. The amount of credits you need to open a box increases as more boxes are opened (or as there are fewer boxes left to open).
The prizes that can be won in the game are in BTC and credits. They are indicated on the game. You will win the prize if you find the box containing it and no other player opens a new box in a predetermined time. If a player opens another box within the predetermined time, the prize will be hidden again in one of the unopened boxes and the game will continue.
- You will only win the prize you found if nobody opens another box within a set time indicated on the game.
- If another player opens a box within the set time, the game continues. This goes on and on until there are only two boxes left.
- In case nobody finds the prize in any box as the game progresses and there are only two boxes left, the outcome depends on whether or not somebody found the prize previously. With only two unopened boxes left, obviously only one of them has the prize. If you find the prize, you win it immediately. However, if you pick the box that does not contain the prize and nobody chose the prize-containing box before you picked the wrong box, nobody wins. In short, nobody wins if the prize is in the last unopened box.
The six game types are Normal, Fast, Fixed Prize, Double or Nothing, Beginners, Free, and Multiprize.
The site does not offer a Demo or Play for Fun mode but there are free games available. These games have the orange “Free” label attached to them. As stated in the Account Dashboard part of this Instantri.ch review, you need to have your email validated to be able to play the free games.
Instantri.ch is a bitcoin multiplayer game. The interface you use is the same interface others are accessing as they open boxes. Basically, you are competing with other players in real time.
The game continues even if the prizes were already found. Other players will not know if the prize or prizes were already found by other players.
Instantri.ch exclusively uses bitcoins (BTC). You need bitcoins to buy credits to be able to play the games. This means that you need to have your own bitcoin wallet to be able to make deposits or bets. However, shared wallets are not allowed. Likewise, bitcoin wallet addresses that are not solely controlled by the player are not accepted as any amount transmitted back to the initiating wallet address may not be correctly credited to the player.
You can get 1 credit by sending 0.001 BTC (or 1,000 credits for 1 BTC) to the bitcoin wallet address indicated in the Buy Credits page of your account. An email will be sent to you as soon as the credits are reflected to your account. Confirmations are not required when buying credits. However, your prizes will not be sent to you (withdrawn/cashed out) if your credit purchases are not confirmed.
Withdrawals on Instantri.ch is done by having the prize sent to your bitcoin wallet address. This is done by going to the Prizes page to have your prizes sent to you. The site does not charge for the sending of your prizes. Once your request for your prizes to be sent, based on the site’s FAQ page, they will be automatically sent for free.
- Supports anonymous online gambling with bitcoins
- Good affiliate program that grants 15% of all bitcoins spent by a referred player on the site to the referrer
- No transaction fees for both credit purchase (deposit) and prize claiming (withdrawal)
- The site offers something comparable to a deposit bonus without wagering requirements, albeit at lower percentages (10% to 30%)
- Not provably fair
- Not mobile-friendly
- No live chat support
- Does not accept US players