Kudos Casino is similar to Raging Bull Casino as it provides players the option to download a game client to play, play mobile, or play instantly through a web browser. For this Kudos Casino review, we will focus on Instant Play version of the site. Anyway, the games available on the mobile and game client (downloadable) modes are the same. The features and functions are also very similar.
The Kudos Casino website does not have the most organized way of presenting information. That’s why we can say that if you read our in-depth Kudos Casino review, you will more likely understand this online casino better. We have thoroughly examined the various aspects of the site to help you get the most important details you need to know and avoid the confusion of some of the details presented on the site.
The games on Kudos Casino are grouped according to the following categories: Table Games, Slots, Video Poker, Specialty, and Progressives. The site states that more than 150 games are available and we were able to verify this number in our manual count. We found a total of 152 games at the time this Kudos Casino review was written.
- The Table Games category has 15 games. These include Vegas Three Card Rummy, Baccarat, Pontoon, Suit’Em Up Blackjack, Let’Em Ride, and a number of variants of poker and blackjack.
- There are 76 games under the Slots category. Most of which have jackpots higher than 1,000 USD. These include 3-reel, 5-reel, 6-reel, and progressive slot games.
- The Video Poker category has 56 games.
- For the Specialty category, there are 5 games listed, namely Treasure Tree, Keno, European Roulette, Craps, and American Roulette.
- Lastly, the Progressives category lists 5 games but these are games already listed in the other categories. These five games are Spirit of the Inca, Megasaur, Let’Em Ride, Caribbean Stud Poker, and Caribbean Hold’Em Poker.
We like how the games on on Kudos Casino are presented. They can be viewed in different ways (thumbnail carousel, thumbnail grid, and list). The jackpots, when applicable, are readily presented. Each game also has an info button that provides a good summary of what the game is all about.
The games take some time to load but you will be rewarded with the great graphics and functions once everything is loaded.
Unfortunately, there are no Play for Fun or Demo options for the games. There are also no play money and bitcoin faucet.
Kudos Casino presents the amounts on its website and games in US dollars (USD). However, it also accepts other currencies as it supports multiple payment methods, including bitcoins.
You can make deposits through credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express), EZiPay/Payspark, Neteller, Skrill (including credit and debit card deposits via Skrill), EZ Voucher, OKPay, and bank wire transfers. Bitcoin deposits are done through Neteller and OKPay. Deposit limits are from 10 USD (minimum) to 2,500 USD (maximum). There are daily deposit limits imposed on some payment methods, as detailed in the table below.
When it comes to withdrawals, the following options are available: bank wire transfer, courier check, ecoPayz, Neteller, Pay2Card, and Skrill. Since Kudos Casino has prepared a comprehensive table for the details on the fees as well as the minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts for the different withdrawal options available, we will just post a screenshot of this table below. It should provide an excellent glimpse of the details you need to know about making withdrawals on Kudos Casino.
Obviously, making withdrawals directly to a bitcoin wallet is not supported. After all, bitcoin deposits are only done through Neteller and OKPay.
As mentioned earlier, Kudos Casino does not provide play money but it has a Try Before You Buy credit, which allows players to play without having to make a deposit yet. This may not be a free bitcoin credit but we would still consider Kudos Casino as a free bitcoin casino because this free credit enables deposit-less playing albeit limitedly. More details on this Try Before You Buy credit are presented in the Bonuses and Promotions section of this Kudos Casino review.
150% First Day Kudos of up to 600 USD
- No wagering requirement and withdrawal limit for the cash redeemed through the comp points
- Accepts players from the United States
- Same day payouts, multiple deposit and withdrawal methods supported
- Cash back bonuses
- Games are not provably fair although Kudos Casino asserts that they are TST-audited
- No Demo or Play for Fun mode for the games
- Bonuses for deposits are not offered.