Sloto Cash Casino was launched in 2009 and has since become one of the more reliable choices for online gambling. It is a sister site of Black Diamond Casino, Desert Nights Casino, and Miami Club Casino. This online casino is available in client-based and instant play options. You can download and install the Sloto Cash software on your computer or you can immediately proceed to playing the game through your web browser. The games offered in either option are the same.
We wish Sloto Cash Casino’s website and games were not working erratically when we did this review. This is one promising online casino but players, especially those who are looking forward to the Instant Play games, might be disappointed upon encountering the glitches on the site. Also, we would like to commend this online casino’s good player support system. The person who responded to our questions through live chat was accommodating and knowledgeable.
here are a total 155 games on Sloto Cash. These are grouped into five categories: Table Games, Progressives, Specialty Slots, and Video Poker.
- There are 15 games under the Table Games category. These are 21 Blackjack, Suit ‘Em 21 Blackjack, Tri Card Poker, Baccarat, Let ‘Em Ride, 21 Blackjack + Perfect Pairs, Vegas Three Card Rummy, Caribbean Stud Poker, Caribbean Hold ‘Em, Super 21, Pai Gow Poker, Match Play 21, 21 Face Up, European Blackjack, and Pontoon.
- There are 5 game under the Progressives category namely, Spirit of the Inca, Megasaur, Let ‘Em Ride, Caribbean Stud Poker, and Caribbean Hold’em.
- The Specialty category has 4 games. These are Treasure Tree, European Roulette, Craps, and American Roulette.
- The Slots category has 75 games.
- Lastly, there are 56 games under the Video Poker category. These include popular titles such as Jacks or Better, Sevens Wild, All American Poker, Double Bonus Poker, Bonus Deuces, Joker Poker, and Aces & Eights.
Game loading time is around average. In terms of aesthetics, we can say in this Sloto Cash Casino review that the games are okay.
The games can be played “For Fun” and for real money. However, at the time we did this review, there seemed to be a database problem that the “for fun” games failed to load.
The Sloto Cash website presents a gallery of mobile games but, at the time we did this review, the link for the mobile casino returned a 404 error.
The currency used on Sloto Cash is mainly US dollars (USD). It accepts other currencies but everything is ultimately converted to USD. Deposits can be made through credit card, EcoCArd, Moneybookers, Neteller, and Quickcash. The minimum deposit required is 25 USD or the equivalent amount in bitcoins and other currencies.
For withdrawals, the methods available are similar to the deposit methods except for the addition of wire transfer for US players.
Deposits can still be withdrawn even if they are not wagered but a 15% administration fee will be charged.
200% First Deposit Bonus of up to 1,500 USD
- United States players accepted
- Client-based and instant play (web-based) gaming supported
- 24/7 customer support available; with live chat, Skype, and telephone support
- Several bonuses and promotions offered
- Anonymous online gambling not supported
- Some important parts of this online casino weren’t working or working erratically when we did this review