Bitroulette is a full-fledged bitcoin gambling site that offers a variety of casino games including HD slots, poker, video poker, blackjack, and roulette. It also has multiplayer games. It has at the very least the basics of an online BTC casino. You just have to learn to ignore, though, the site’s claim of being “the best online Internet casino site.”
The claim is not just a severe case of redundancy, it’s also something difficult to support. If you get fixated with this claim, you may end up being unable to see the good attributes of the site as skepticism takes over. We are writing this review to help you examine this site objectively, to help you find out if Bitroulette’s claim has even a modicum of truth or if this site is one of those run-of-the-mill or fly-by-night online bitcoin casinos that you should ignore.
As mentioned, Bitroulette does not only offer Roulette games. It also offers Poker, Blackjack, Slots, Video Poker, and Baccarat games. There are a total of 74 games on the site.
- Despite its name, there are only 3 Roulette games on the site, namely Multiplayer Roulette, American Roulette, and Classic Roulette.
- The Poker category has 4 games. They are Multiplayer Poker, Caribbean Poker, Oasis Poker, and Russian Poker.
- For the Video Poker category, there are 3 games listed. These are Jacks or Better, Joker Poker, and Tens or Better.
- There are 5 Blackjack games on Bitroulette. They are as follows: Multiplayer Blackjack, One Deck Blackjack, European Blackjack, Open Blackjack, and Six Decks Blackjack.
- The Baccarat category has 2 games, namely Multiplayer Baccarat and Baccarat.
- As usual, the Slots category has the most number of games. We found 60 in our count. These are divided into two sub-categories: HD 5-reel slots and Retro slots.
To emphasize, Bitroulette has a number of bitcoin multiplayer games (already included in the count above). These are multiplayer roulette, poker, blackjack, and baccarat. The links for the games are presented under the Multiplayer category.
The games load in a pop-up window so if you don’t see them loading as you click on their respective links, you have prevented your browser from opening pop-ups. Game loading time is relatively fast. However, we just have a little issue with the aspect ratio. The are still in 4:3 aspect ratio, something that will not make use of the full space of most 16:9 displays of desktop computers and mobile devices. There’s also an unsightly column beside the game that looks like an ad.
You can load only game at a time. Every time you click on a game to play, the game will be opened on the same pop-up window where you loaded a game previously. You may wonder why it would seem that nothing happened as you click on a game to try playing it when you already have another game opened in a pop-up window. What happens is that the new game takes over the pop-up window where you loaded another game previously.
Game graphics and aesthetics aren’t the best we have encountered on a bitcoin betting site but they are definitely not bad and shouldn’t be a hindrance to enjoying the games.
All of the games have Play for Fun or Demo and Play for Money versions. As such, we can consider Bitroulette as a free bitcoin casino since you can enjoy the games without having to make a deposit.
After examining the User Agreement page of the site, we have to note here that players are required to promptly report instances of software errors or technical problems. This is to ensure that lost bets are compensated. Problems that are not reported immediately will no longer be entertained so the currency lost may no longer be refunded.
There are three cryptocurrencies supported by Bitroulette. These are bitcoin (BTC), litecoin (LTC), and dogecoin (DOGE). However, the amounts are presented in US dollars / $ on the site and the games.
Deposits can be done through the following methods: Skrill Moneybookers, WebMoney, Perfect Money, OKPay, Wallet One, Yandex Money, Payeer, BTC-e, AdvCash, Paxum, bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and DASH. On the homepage, only BTC, LTC, and DOGE are the cryptocurrencies mentioned but in the Deposit interface, DASH is included in the deposit method options so it can be said that DASH is also accepted on this site. The minimum deposit amounts are from $0.01 to $5. The cryptocurrency methods have the lowest minimum deposit amounts at $0.01. Deposits are usually credited to accounts automatically.
For withdrawals, unfortunately, there is only one method supported. This is through PerfectMoney. The minimum amount for making a withdrawal is $0.05. There is no maximum limit in making withdrawals. Withdrawals, according to the site’s FAQ page, are usually automatic. The amounts are supposed to be transferred to a player’s account within a minute.
At the time we did this Bitroulette review, the site was not charging deposit or withdrawal fees. However, as indicated on the site, fees may be imposed in the future.
- Decent collection of games
- Quick account registration with the option to sign in using an already existing social media account
- Mobile-friendly site and games
- Bitcoins, dogecoins, litecoins, and DASH are accepted on the site and multiple payment methods are supported
- All games have Play for Fun options
- No bonuses and promotions offered
- No VIP programs and loyalty rewards
- Skype support appears to be inactive
- Cashout/withdrawal through BTC and other cryptocurrencies not available Share